Sulphomor Sulphur Mortar cond..
- Density of cured mortar : 2.10grm/cc to 2.20grm/cc
- Bond Strength : 10 Kg./Cm2
- Compressive Strength : 280 Kg/Cm2
- Flexural Strength : 70 Kg/Cm2
- Water Absorption : 1%
- Solution : 24 Months at the temperature 30°C (±2°C)
Solution : 24 Months at the temperature 30°C (±2°C)
If Sulphomor is over heated or ignited a tight cover or wet gunny bags shall be kept ready for use in case of fire. Sulphomor Mortar burns with a low blue flame. If this should happen, heating should be stopped and the vessel should be covered with lid or wet gunny bags. If the mortar thickness or over heating, it should be allowed to cool and stir till it become thin. Care should be taken that water or damp mortar should not fall in the heating vessel in order to avoid foaming.
- 12 Months at the temperature 270C (+20C)
- Ingot - 50 Kg. Bag
- Powder - 50Kg. Bag.
- ( As per customer’s requirement)